Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Breakfast With the Principal

We are constantly looking for ways to improve communication between our school and our parents. We have started a new program this year called, Breakfast with the Principal. Five parents a month will have breakfast with me at 7:30 a.m. here at school. This will allow us time to just talk and for me to hear your insights about Ardmore High School. Obviously space is limited and if we have more than we can accommodate we will randomly draw for the times. Of course I am always available to speak with you if you have concerns, this is just a formal way to receive feedback from our parents. After I receive the names of the interested parents I will notify them of the schedule. Please include your e-mail and/or phone number when you sign up. If you would like to participate please call the school or e-mail me at Tommy.hunter@lcsk12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment