1. Exemption forms will be passed out on Tuesday, December 15.
2. Students will take the form around Tuesday to be signed by the
3. Students must turn in their exemption sheet to their 1st period teachers
Wednesday, December 16. Late arrival students that don’t have a first
period teacher will turn the form in to the first teacher they have for
4. 2nd Nine weeks tests will be cumulative and cover material from the
beginning of the first semester.
5. The semester average will be used to determine exemptions.
6. Absences will count for the entire semester to determine exemptions.
7. Students exempt from Friday exams are not required to be present on
Thursday for the reviews (one time check in/out rule still applies).
8. The last day students exempting ALL exams are required to attend is
Wednesday, December 16. Wednesday, December 16, WILL count
toward the determination of exemptions! Signed forms are pending
attendance on December 16.
9. Students may leave without checking in/out through the office for
classes they are exempt.
10. Students may only check in/out one time during the day.
11. Students NOT exempt and absent will receive an unexcused absence.
If they leave campus w/o permission disciplinary action will be taken.