Monday, September 30, 2013

Principal's Reflection


I have been fortunate to present for the Alabama Learning Exchange the past year. It is great to be able to learn from educators around the state. My presentations have centered around educational technology and I come in contact with many educators across the state. I am always reminded of how fortunate I am to work with the wonderful students, and staff at Ardmore High School.

I have worked in several school systems and I can honestly say students at Ardmore have great teachers and educational opportunities. Of course we still have areas we are wanting to improve but I love our school and am proud to say I work at Ardmore. Parents and community are vitally important to schools and we are blessed to have great support here at Ardmore. We live in a great town and it is truly "Great to be an Ardmore Tiger."

No comments:

Post a Comment